Skip to main content
Call us today on 01326 378 969
Waterside Court, Falmouth Road, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 8AW

How To Make A Complaint

From time to time things don’t go as well as planned either for us or you the patient. When this happens we want to learn how things could have been better. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the care or service we have given you please contact us either in writing, by email or telephone. Please tell us that you would like to make a complaint and we will respond accordingly. Please do not complain through twitter as we cannot respond due to patient confidentiality.

If you would like more information regarding this please view our complaints policy in the documents section of the website.

Get In Touch

    * Required

    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.