We know the best way to keep gums and teeth healthy, and it involves you!
Come and talk to us about your teeth and mouth. We’ll spend time with you because we love to talk about oral health. Your first visit will be a journey of discovery – a real breath of fresh care.
We have one of the most experienced and well qualified dental treatment teams in the West of England and regularly accept patients from other dental practices for advanced treatments.
We offer a comprehensive range of family and specialist dental services at Waterside Dentalcare and take a great pride in what we do. This means our regular attending patients benefit from all of the options of the excellent care that we provide as well as those who are referred to us for something more specific.
Our care includes
- preventative care for healthy teeth and gums
- restorative dentistry
- sedation dentistry
- treatments to improve gum health and bad breath
- composite dental fillings (tooth coloured or white dental fillings)
- dentistry for children
- tooth whitening
- aesthetic smiles
- clear braces
- root canal treatment
- dental crowns and dental bridges
- false teeth using dental implants
- tooth extractions and oral surgery